Monday, October 5, 2009

Harvest Moon





I spent an hour watching the moon go by last night, what an enjoyable time that was. It is so infrequent that we take time to gaze at the night sky anymore. It really is awe inspiring. For you tech weenies, this is 3 exposures blended in Photomatix, I started with raw files of -4 ev, -2 ev and 0 or a correct exposure. The dark edge was burned a little and the saturation was barely turned up. The WB was auto, I believe the warmth is because of fires in the area. It was resized, sharpened in CS4 and posted.

Take the time to look at the sky soon, it is quite inspiring.

If anyone out there needs a reason to slow down and think about what matters most in life I would like to introduce you to my friend Pepper Benz, his story needs no embellishment from me, it speaks for itself.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/pepperbenz

Enjoy every day as the gift that it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment